Anatomy of a great support request:
Step 1 – Take a deep breath
Staying relaxed is important and essential to get through your web emergency. Take a deep breath, and know that you will have help.
Step 2 – What are the details
- When exactly did you first notice the problem?
- Have any updates been applied to your website recently?
- Have you changed themes or made any design changes?
- Have you installed any new plugins?
- Can the issue be replicated on multiple devices?
- Is your problem happening in one browser, or all of them?
- Have you seen any emails or updates from your web host about potential maintenance or widespread outages?
- Do you see any specific error messages?
- Plese send us screenshots
- Here are some screenshot tools:
Step 3 – Send it to us
You can contact us by:
- sending us an email to [email protected]
- submitting a ticket via our website (you can bookmark this page)
- even though our phone, text-for-support, service is only for our Partner customers, you can always text us at (951) 406-0485 if you have an emergency.